Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer To Do List

Help Whip Cancer Pampered Chef Party on Sunday
Need to get over to Homewood Park and get that pool pass
Desperately need to finish painting my Mother's Day masterpiece w/Barrett's handprints on it.
A haircut would be awesome
Beach w/Casey & Alex
Get backyard ready for summer-mucho progress already thanks to Brandon & Placedo
Potty training marathon
SPREE
Parker & Piper's Birthday Parties
Beach trip w/Brandon & Barrett
Get rid of clothes that I'm never going to wear again
Father's Day
Walk
Barrett's 3 y/o check up
Go to the pool
Take Barrett to the zoo
Rearrange & organize
Pampered Chef parties
Go to the lake
Hope to visit Sherry L.

4th of July at the lake
Go shopping for Chicago
Trip to Chicago
Brandon's birthday
Vacation Bible School
Family Beach Trip
Color w/Barrett
Work on letters
Margie's Birthday
Go to the Pool
Cook
Pampered Chef Parties
Dentist
Dr. Prelipcean-I think
Stay up late & watch T.V.
Hope to visit Sherry L.
Start having anxiety attacks about August

Please say it is not here! I want summer to last forever or at least feel like it did when we were kids.

Barrett starts Pre-School
Phillip's Birthday
Alisha's Birthday
Betty's Birthday
Pampered Chef Parties
Once I get all settled back in, I really enjoy the fall...the beginning of school, new clothes, new school supplies, new classes, new beginnings, football...So, long summer. It feels over before it even begins.

1 comment:

  1. your summer list looks a lot like my summer list... I am afraid that time is going to get away from me and I am not going to fit everything in that I want to. you do need to go get that summer pool pass... cause I would like for you to add a couple of days at the pool with Casey and Alex to your to do list!

    ReplyDelete