Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Dreamer's Dream

Have you ever looked back on your life and pondered your dreams-the ones that came true, the ones that burst like a bubble and the ones that changed alltogether?

A lifelong dream for me was to grow up, get married and have children to raise in Homewood. That dream has come true in every way possible. I have no reason to complain about anything because I have everything I ever wanted so why is it that I still complain?

Is it comparable to no matter how high on the salary scale one becomes, and how many possessions he owns, he still longs for more? Or is it that perhaps dreams are no more than a fantasy and hopes are crushed when one believes that his life will be a certain way because in reality it never will be they way he planned it?

No comments:

Post a Comment