Friday, June 18, 2010

A New Day

This year has not been easy for us. We have faced many uncertainties and continue to face the sting of adversity. That being said, we are so blessed! God has given us so much and continues to enrich our lives with more than we deserve. I can say for the first time in a while that I look forward to tomorrow. I can see a new day on the horizon and it is a gift from my creator. God is leading us down a new path and uncertainty is cohabitating with fear and doubt at least it is in my mind. But I recall that God does not give us a spirit of fear and I must trust and know with confidence that His ways are higher than my own. No I can not change all that has hurt us this year but I can grow and become stronger in my faith knowing that I have so much to look forward to because He promised me a new day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslee! I'm glad to see you posting on here again! Let me know how things are going with those things we talked about several months back.

    ReplyDelete